no items to display
This Juice Plus+ Breakfast Bowl Will Boost Your Morning
Need a morning boost? Try this delicious—and nutritious—berry breakfast bowl featuring Juice Plus+ Complete mix! In addition to the benefits of fresh bananas, berries and grated coconut, this breakfast bowl recipe packs in added whole food based nutrition that’ll help you replace empty calories with healthy ones. This yummy and energizing snack serves two, so don’t forget to share with family and friends. Try it out today and let us know how you customized the recipe in the comments below!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 scoop Juice Plus + Complete Vanilla
- 1 frozen banana
- 2/3 cup berries
- 2 dried dates
- 1 tablespoon grated coconut
- 1/3 cup of oats
- 1/3 to ¾ cup almond milk (until desired consistency is reached)
- Juice Plus + Complete bar crumbles, fresh fruits, walnuts, coconut chips to garnish
- Mix banana, dates, berries and Juice Plus + Complete Vanilla with almond milk. This should result in a viscous consistency which can be eaten well with a spoon.
- Stir in oats and coconut flakes.
- Garnish with fresh fruits, walnuts, coconut chips and a Juice Plus + Complete bar.
Loved this breakfast recipe featuring Juice Plus+ Complete? Check out more recipes that’ll help you incorporate the added nutrition of Complete mix into your morning—including protein pancakes and overnight oats!
Leave a comment
Want to leave a comment? We'd love to hear it. Please note that all comments are moderated. Anything resembling spam will be deleted. Try to make this a meaningful conversation for all involved.